Program – download hereIncluded
– Access to all activities in the program (except ones marked with invitation only and fundraiser activities)
– Five lunches
– Gala Dinner
– Transportation between hotels and program venuesFEE : 650 USD
CONGRESS REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– All delegates must register with full registration fee.
– All delegates are required to register for the main Congress before they qualify to register for any pre or post Congress workshops.
– Registration will not be confirmed until the required registration fee and documentation have been received by JCI.
– Use a separate form for each registrant.
– By registering in advance, you will avoid delays at on-site registration.
– Early Congress registration fee is stated on each meeting registration form.
– Payments must be received at JCI Headquarters no later than the date stated as early registration deadline to be considered as early registration.
– After this date the full registration fee is required.
Refunds will be given per the following schedule:
– Up to the early registration deadline: 75% refund
– Thereafter, up to 30 days before the Opening Ceremony: 50% refund
– Thereafter, up to 10 days before the Opening Ceremony: 25% refund
– 10 days or less to the Opening Ceremony: 0% refund. Except for extraordinary circumstances involving illness or death of an immediate relative, in which case 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
– A 5% administrative fee will be deducted from ALL refunds.
– NOTE: 75% refunds will be given to delegates who failed to get their VISA in time to attend JCI Congress until December 31st of the Congress year.
– JCI will not entertain any requests for refunds after 30 days after the end of the Congress.
– No refunds will be given onsite. If a delegate failed to receive his/her VISA in time, the refund will be issued after JCI Congress when the JCI Team returns to the Headquarters.
– Any appeals should be dealt with by the GLC whose decision shall be final.
– Pre-registration deadline is stated on each meeting registration. Delegates who wish to register after this deadline will have to register on-site when they arrive at Congress.
– All registration fees must be paid in US Dollars. Registrants bear all bank charges.Payments should be net of bank charges.
– For Wire Transfer payment use the following bank Account:
Wire payment in United States dollars to:
Account Name: Junior Chamber International (JCI), Inc.
Account Number: 0000076283
ABA (Bank Routing No.): 081006162
Bank Name and Address: Enterprise Banking
150 NORTH MERAMEC, ST. LOUIS, MO 63105 – USA
– Payment should include an additional USD 20.00 to cover the cost of wire transfer.
– To ensure the proper account is credited, all wire transfers should indicate the following information, either on the wire transfer or by sending a fax to 636-449-3107 or email to email@example.com Attn: Ian Tan
World Congress Registration Number
Date of wire transfer
Amount of wire transfer
Reason for wire transfer
Group reference number
– The deadline for wire transfer payment is 10 days prior to Opening Ceremony.
Letter of Invitation:
– An official letter may be sent upon request. The invitation is intended to facilitate participant’s travel and VISA arrangements only.
– The letter of invitation will be sent to the National Organization office only and will be based on the approved names received from the National President.
– The letter of invitation will only be issued if the delegate’s name was approved by the National President and registration has been paid in full.
– The invitation letter will be issued by the hosting country of each meeting.
– The invitation letter in no way implies the provision of any support, financial or otherwise.
– JCI and the Congress Organizing Committee shall not be held responsible for personal accidents, illness, losses or damage to private property. Delegates are advised to arrange their personal insurance for the duration of the Congress and tours.
– While every attempt will be made to ensure that all aspects of the Congress mentioned in this announcement will take place as scheduled, the Congress Organizing Committee reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice should the need arise.
– We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you or any of its users. We may add to, change, delete or end our or your use of the service at any time. The service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons.
No Smoking Policy:
– Smoking is not permitted at any official Congress event.
Registration and Miscellaneous Fee Information:
– All fees can be found on the individual registration form included in this announcement.
Attention Speakers & Sessions Chairpersons:
– Complimentary registration will not be provided for one-day speakers. All speakers and sessions chairpersons must register at the applicable registration fee.
Inquiries or Assistance:
– For questions or assistance regarding Congress registration: